LOSERS
Friday, September 10, 2004
losers
I am surrounded by losers... in every shape form and fashion. I am sorry... and I don't mean to be mean. But when people are mean or just plain old intolerable, they get the title of LOSER. I am just a little upset with several people and groups of people right now. Due to the popularity of this blog and how much of an overnight celebrity I am (I know you liked my rendition earlier today), I am not going to name names and point fingers. Lets just say... George W. Bush wannabe, prehistoric animal, a bunch of retard moo cows, daytime children's programming, Designing Women, the whole R&B community... they all piss me off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
*hugs*
Your celebrity status will blow over and the losers will have to find someone new to pick on. Just stick to your guns and keep up the writing, because it is good and good for you. Get some sleep and get some cookies and you'll be just fine! Don't waste your time on people that don't deserve it.
-Smouse
Post a Comment