Friday, December 31, 2004

the dentist

They should pay people to go to the dentist. That stuff hurts. I went today, and it was my first time since 2000. I guess that was probably why it hurt so bad. Apparently, stuff had bult up around my teeth that was causing my gums to bleed randomly. Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything else, because I don't want you to be grossed out like I have been for the past 2 weeks... I won't give any specifics.

Anyway, the dentist hurt like a mofo. They want to do it again in a week and a half, but go DEEPER this time. I'm so nervous. But the dentist said my gums will feel great after that. ::sigh::

That trip to the dentist comes after one more week of being at home alone (seriously alone... my parents will be back at work and my brother will be back at school), the beastly Praxis II on January 8, and my first peer wedding on January 9. I just want to go back to school. I just want to be around people my age... that aren't MARRIED. Geez. And when I say MARRIED, that doesn't mean bound together by a legal document, but I mean stuck so far up each others' ass that they have lost social skills with UNsignificant others.

Anyway, tomorrow is New Years Eve, and the only thing I am looking forward to is the fact that the day after tomorrow, it will officially be the year in which i graduate from college. That is exciting... and the ONLY thing exciting about tomorrow. Even though I have the opportunity to hang out with people my age tomorrow, part of me doesn't want to. People don't really know what they want to do. And I would be content with sleeping at 12 o'clock (and that's saying a lot, 'cause I normally don't go to sleep until 2 or 3).

Oh well... at the end of the day, there's only one thing that has been there for me whenever I needed it. GSN. Happy 2005, GSN... No whammy, final answer, big money, you are the weakest link... goodbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Hamilton.

-Smouse