Thursday, July 21, 2005

i don't know why

-Norah Jones

I don't know why the parking nazis have it out for me. I really truly don't. It's like they seriously have a picture of my car on the dash of EVERY parking services vehicle and my license tag number engrained in their memories. My car is ALWAYS the one to get ticketed. I know that half the time, I am in the wrong and I shouldn't be where I am for as long as I am, but THE SAME SHOULD GO FOR EVERYONE ON CAMPUS.

Right now, Nick's car, Aurora, has been in its spot for at LEAST an hour. There is a desk assistant, Jake, whose car has been in its spot since this morning. It's 2:20 pm. What the HELL is up with that? Why are their cars safe and mine isn't?

Forget that... last week, it wasn't even MY car that was ticketed. When I had the Rottweiler up here, IT got a ticket. Those stupid parking whores just know vehicles that I drive and seek them out to ticket them. I hate them SO much.

...just another reason why I can't wait to get out of Clemson... just 9 more days!

Oh, and closing on the townhouse has been moved up to September 2nd in order to secure a lower interest rate. w00t for that.

No comments: