Well, I am here in the computer lab of the Hyatt Regency, New Brunswick and I just have a couple of things to report. I have to hurry because there is a hottie that needs in here in about 15 minutes!
1. New Brunswick is a very cool city. I lived here with my godparents the entire summer before 11th grade, but surprisingly enough, I have learned and seen more this weekend than I did all that summer.
2. Among what I learned, I learned that Rutgers University which is here in New Brunswick has one of the best graduate schools of education in the country... including my area or specialization. So, I am going to apply here as well as UGA. It should be good because I need a backup school to UGA and also, if I came here, I would really be getting out of my element.
3. Speaking of out of my element, I love the north. There are so many different types of people. It isn't just black and white... it's so diverse here and I absolutely love it (another plus for Rutgers). I went to New York City today... exciting, but honestly, WAY TOO BIG FOR ME!
4. I do not like sports. Call me a wus, pussy, pansy, loser... but I can't get into sports the way some people can. Being around my cousin and brother drives me insane though because all they do is watch SportsCenter all the time... I swear, if I hear anything else about Nomar Garciaparra, I will choke a bitch...
5. This vacation has been brought to you by my parents. My sanity has also been taken away by them.
6. I am ready to go back to camp... pack it up, and get it out! Important dates coming up...
8/7 - last day of camp, Missy's birthday
8/11 - MIRIAM AND MY 21st BIRTHDAY... YES... BRING OUT THE BUBBLY!
8/12 - section eaders and assistants report for band camp
8/13 - EVERYONE for band camp!
8/15 - THE RESERVE WITH THE COOLEST ROOMMATES KNOWN TO MANKIND!
Okay, that cutie can come back here and kick me out now! See you back down below the Mason Dixon...
Sunday, August 01, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment