Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HBS

You know how matter of fact people have become with illnesses and diseases? It’s like, “It’s so common and unavoidable that we have just decided to refer to sicknesses with acronyms. IBS, HPV, UTI, HIV, AIDS, STD…

Well, I have come up with a new one… and this one is definitely matter of fact just because there are so many types of these people around, that it really kinda irks me. Okay, it seriously irks me. GRR (and that's not a disease acronym).

HBS.

Horny Bastard Syndrome.

Can I just say that I am SUPER tired of fools with Horny Bastard Syndrome? Let me just say, to the man who thinks with the head in his pants (the tragic victim of HBS), you sir, make me sick.

Here is an example of an individual with HBS:

I was at... an event last month. An event involving some friends. When a friend of a friend (the HBS victim in question) saw 2 highly attractive individuals, the HBS symptoms began showing up... quotes like, "Oooh, DAMN!" and the ever sickening chin rub. Yes, HBS had definitely struck this individual.

And then HBS can appear from distances far away and via communication devices such as AIM. Stupid little jokes, chain letters, and flirty passes can be transmitted asexually... or sexually through MySpace sex (yes... that shit actually happens).

It's an epidemic, folks. HBS is sweeping the nation. Women don't get it as much, but the majority of males between the ages of 16 and 30 have it.

I don't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see it at the grocery store, football games, or even Walmart!