Well, I just got back from the Astro with the campers. We went to see Mean Girls. I really enjoyed it. It reminded me of high school a lot... the girls that were too cool for school. The girls that were in that "sorority." It was Alpha Theta something... had the girls like Carly, Audrey, Heidi, Marisa, Ashton... that crowd (and yeah, I can call them out by name 'cause I'll prolly never see them again in my life, and if I do, it wouldn't be a big deal). High school was really fake... I am glad that in college, pretty much everyone is a "mean girl." Haha. Seriously. There aren't super huge exclusive cliques... unless you call Greek organizations cliques. My experience has been that fraternity guys, sorority girls, FCAers, band people, athletes, choral people, honors people... we all can be pretty clicky and pretty mean. I guess it's just the nature of the beast... While the Mean Girls were mean in high school, it took a little more time for some of us to grow into our meanness.
Why as a matter of fact, one of my own FRATERNITY BROTHERS ignored me today... and I haven't said ANYTHING bad about this person at all... I dunno why they did it... I mean, I HONESTLY don't think that I have ever done anything to piss this person off... I hardly EVER see this person, so naturally, I yelled hey across the street to this person and they looked and then turned away... I called several times... and looked like a dummy in front of a lot of campers. It's all good though... like I said, sometimes we are all mean girls.
PS - The Audioblog feature is absolutely fabulous. I really see myself audioblogging a lot.
Monday, June 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment