Tuesday, March 29, 2005

i love college!

These would probably be the words you'd see in some college freshman's blog around the first week of the fall semester. But no. These words are mine... a 21 year old college senior graduating in approximately 45 days. Spring break has given me the freedom that has been so long gone these past couple of months... Staying up late... taking long naps even when I'm not tired, sleeping 'til noon, driving around Clemson aimlessly (but not too much... gas is too high for that mess)... I LOVE IT. I simply adore college... the freedom... the people... the atmosphere...

And to top it off, this week's weather is fantastic! Today I hung out with Miriam and we enjoyed each other's company under the clear blue Carolina skies in the fresh Clemson sunshine. I mean, it is pure heaven.

Miriam spent the night over here last night along with KKPsi Chapter Field Representative, Adam Cantley... cool bitch, that Adam Cantley... He travels all over the nation to hobnob with the musical elite (yes... that is KKPsi bruhs, scalawags). I think the entire chapter enjoyed his company... Honestly... that is one thing I truly love about KKPsi... the fact that it has allowed me to meet people from all over the nation... it's incredible. It makes the country seem so much smaller... even though it is still red and republican...

ANYWAYS... It's Tuesday, and the week is starting to pick up speed and go by a little too quickly. Tomorrow is hump day. And I am so not ready for it. It just makes me sad. I did grade 2nd period's speed drills today... I don't even want to start on their Unit Tests... UGH. I'm gonna gave a cow.

And in other news, I haven't seen Nick in about 36 hours... and Miriam and I wrote a bad ass song today. My room is fairly clean, and Hoke better get well so we can party it up tonight. Oh yeah... and I'm broke...

Oh yes... spring break... just makes some things in life unneccessary and unimportant.

No comments: