Friday, April 01, 2005

i'm in the band... bitches

So this Will Bruce kid who obviously doesn't read very well has written a response to my last article in The Tiger... it's a little bit stupid though, seeing how he said that I and the majority of the students at Clemson don't cheer, but sit down at the football games...

Um... excuse me... I'm in the fucking band. Not only do I stand up and cheer, but for 4 years, I stood up and cheered ON THE DAMN FOOTBALL FIELD.

I thought I made that clear... I am in the band... bitches.

Now, since that is said and done, spring break is almost over. :( Who the hell am I kidding? Spring Break is over. BUT... Last night was SO awesome. We went downtown... and I had one of the best times I have had here at Clemson. We were all dancing at TD's and there were so many people... One thing that I liked a lot was the fact that there were black people AND white people. It seems like things are so segregated here in Clemson here... there are certain things that white students do, and certain things that black students do. But last night, we were all dancing together, and it was so much fun. I love my school. There is truly no place like Clemson...

...and there is nothing like being in the Clemson TIGER BAND... and supporting the Tigers in the best way I can... unlike some people who drop out for no particular reason... Oh wait a minute... there used to be a guy named Will Bruce in band... hmmm...

No comments: