So I met someone last week... last wednesday to be exact. We hung out all afternoon... shared stories, played never have I ever, and got to know each other... And then I didn't hear from them at all... until tonight. While sitting here doing nothing and waiting for something to pop in my head to write about in my fabulous new blog, my cell phone rang. I was utterly surprised to hear from them. We talked for about an hour... I learned all about techno music and taught a little lesson about time signatures and marches... we also talked about Freudism and other philosphies... can I just say that I LOVE an intelligent conversation?! I told this person last week that I was big into gossip (being a member of Tiger Band: The Band that GOSSIPS About the Southland), but I think they have truly turned me on to this more kosher form of conversation... intelligent discussion... with big SAT words and little figures of speech that you have to think about before you laugh at them. This attraction is definitely one of more than looks or physical elements... there is definitely a mental attraction. I've never had one of those before... So, Mr. Sigmund Freud, take that and smoke it in your big fat sexually defined pipe.
Due to their demanding work schedule, we have scheduled to talk SOMETIME before next year... Yay for a random phone call sometime in the next 2 weeks. :)
Thursday, December 18, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment