So, a thought went through my head today... this is normal... and I began to wonder if I was dating someone, would I put my bros before hos? And I don't just mean my fraternity brothers, but my friends in general... It's a tough question. There are 2 reasons why this thought comes to mind. The first is because sometimes, a significant other is the bulk of what a person talks about... I began to think... there really is nothing wrong with that. If someone finds that much happiness in another person than good for them... That's awesome. The second reason this happened is because I was ditched this evening for a "ho." Not a real ho, but I was the bro that got shat upon... It made me feel a little bad, but in the end, I really can't hate.
Then there is the non-figurative view of this bros before hos thing... My brother has a girlfriend. She is so nice and I am SO glad that it is her and not some real ho. But, I can't help thinking what is going through his head now... Where does HE place his priorities?
I know it's none of my business, but these things go through my head. I think if I were dating someone, I would definitely not put them completely above my friends... Actually, I would hope that the person I was dating would be my best friend, that way the "ho" would in essence, be a "bro" too... I hope that makes sense... haha.
So ANYWAY, I'm bored out of my mind (as if you couldn't tell). I was supposed to go out with Mandy tonight, but that didn't happen... at least she didn't drop me for a ho.
Wednesday, December 17, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment