Saturday, June 11, 2005

let's be a little negative

Just for kicks, huh? What do you say? That's what I thought...

In 2 months... exactly 2 months, I will be 22. I will have just returned from my first day at work at East North Street Academy. I will be living at home. I will (more than likely) be single. I will have no fond memories of my last summer not working ('cause I'm here at camp). I will have no friends closeby.

It's going to suck. And there is NOTHING I can do about it. I gotta have a job... and it's going to be stressful. I've got to live somewhere... at least 'til I get some bank. Let's not even discuss the whole single issue. And as for camp, I just miss my freedom. It's 10 o'clock on a Saturday night and I'm sitting in my DORM room surrounded by high schoolers.

NOW, I can finally say that I am ready to leave Clemson. Maybe this job was good for me. 'Cause I thought I was going to have such a hard time letting go of Clemson... but no. I'm ready to live in a HOUSE... in a bigger city... with a majority of people who are mature. I'm ready for that.

So, I think I'm done WRITING about my negativity. Time to just sit and wallow in it.

No comments: