Um, so I'm happier than I was last night. I think the main reason I was upset was because it was the one night I had free... and there was NOTHING to do. Boo.
Don't get me wrong though... I'm still very th'u with several people. However, one of which is not my dad. I have been playing phone tag trying to get him all day. It has sucked not being able to see him on Father's Day... and what's even worse is that he flew out to Houston today. Luckily, I just got off the phone with him... That phone call solidified a lot of things for me. First of all... I will not be going on vacation with the fam the week of July 4th. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I'm trying to avoid my family, it's just that is the week that Kate is supposed to beat the snot out of the other heezas in the Miss South Carolina pageant. So w00t for that. On top of that, my parents will be gone until Thursday, leaving the house solely to me... again I say... w00t. Finally, one of the rooms in that house, is currently going through major renovation... Yes folks, my bedroom is being transformed from the middle school black and white Looney Toons hot mess that it is, to a more professional looking adult's quarters...
I'm moving home.
I mean, even if I don't stay for long, I am at least moving home for as long as I can take it. My dad bought me a bedroom suit (WITH A QUEEN SIZED SLEIGH BED)! I didn't even ask him for it... I really wanted a rice bed, but sleigh beds are nice too... AND IT'S A QUEEN! w00t! He told me that the week I am home for the 4th, I need to gut out the room and prepare it for paint. I was thinking dark blue, but my brother's room is blue and they don't want two blue rooms, so now I'm thinking charcoal... I want something dark and grown up. Yes... charcoal or slate sounds good.
So yes, things are looking up as of right now... despite the fact that there are people I'm looking down at on my shit list.
I haven't talked about K in a long time... I guess it's kinda because we haven't been talking much as of late. I'm not about to start discussing K right now either... I'm not going to talk about K anymore. I'm just not.
In fact, I'm not going to talk about any potential love interests in here anymore... like until I'm married at least. I fall too hard. It's not good. I'm a hopeless romantic and I take any little bit of attention and blow it out of proportion. If you take a look back at all the former love interests, how many ever blossomed into anything? Zilch. So, I'm not going to do that anymore. I'm th'u with that as well.
...and once again, this is me giving a lot of people the finger (definitely not my dad or the lovely Miss City of Clemson 2005, Kate Moon).
Sunday, June 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment