...is something that I LOVE doing.
Talking to Alan is like the most perfect thing in the world almost. It is hard to believe that I have only known him for about 5 months and been close to him for only about 2 of those months, 'cause Alan and I can have conversations that I would NEVER have with other people... even people from Clemson.
On top of that, I think Alan is an INCREDIBLY intelligent person... especially in dealing with people and matters of the heart.
For a while, I actually was kind of upset with him for suggesting the whole badass route for my predicament... but then I realized that I was the one that had him under the impression that I NEEDED to act as such. In all reality, I don't need to be a badass... however, I think I like the attitude.
Anyway, I intended on going to bed early last night, but Alan talked to me for about 2 hours... and boy was it a deep convo. The way Alan can read people is almost frightening. What is even more frightening is the fact that Alan said that I have the ability, in my softy side, to break badasses down to their inner softy side...
I KNOW, RIGHT?!
I was like, that is hella awesome! I didn't realize how powerful I was... I thought having the ability to make the problem child in my class cry was just the mean teacher in me... lol. Just kidding... love my little knuckleheads.
But still, it was a highlyintriguing conversation that made me HIGHLY optimistic. You wouldn't know it, but in my secret blog the other day, I discussed about how optimistic I was about to be... and I was. But, the optimism in the secret blog was nothing like the optimism I felt as I went to bed last night... I really think that it is the reason why my 6 hours of sleep felt like 10 hours... no kidding.
So anyway, I hate being elusive in these blog entries... I really do. But, it SO wouldn't be me if I came out and said anything at all incriminating. Funny thing is how vague I can be but still have so much to write about and still keep so many interested. LOL. Seriously though... lets look back on some of the other elusive characters of king congruence...
2004 - "The USC Fan" and "The Crush"
2005 - "Kamikaze"
2006 - "Shoes/The anonymity known as my company to Myrtle Beach"
Damn. Looking at the past, it doesn't look good for 2006... but for some reason, I can't help but be a tiny bit more optimistic.
If for nothing else but keeping me humble and grounded, I turn to The Ben...
...still thinks he might
he knows he won't...
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment