Tuesday, June 29, 2004

#1 web result in a search for "king congruence"

So get this... I just got back from The Stepford Wives (personally, I enjoyed it and thought it was good... everyone else either said it sucked or that it was going to suck, so I don't know whether my fondness of the movie is that of truly liking it, or rooting for it because it had the odds against it). Well, since I liked it so much, I decided to research the original movie that was made in 1975. So, with the aid of my trusty Yahoo!, I searched for info on it (yes, I know that Blogger is a product of Google, but I started using Yahoo! before Google ever came out and I can't bring myself to switch... there's just something about all those Os). I found the info I was looking for and then got a little bored. So I put in "king congruence" to the search field. It turns out that when it returns the top 20 web results, THIS VERY BLOG WAS NUMBER 1! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I mean, that has got to be a feat. That means that out of all the sites on the internet that are related to the words "king" and "congruence," (which is said to be out of about 21,700 sites) MY BLOG has the most hits. DANG I'm good. Take that, Tripp...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you should talk about our fabulous night at the castle, our new pledge in gammma gamma gamma, and your glorious tears of pain from the chicken wings...enough about these campers =P