Saturday, May 28, 2005

i worry too much

So the past week has been wasted on me being completely and utterly woeful and downtrodden all because of nothing. Nothing at all. This whole new love interest ... haha... just called me... like earlier in this saga.

Anyway, This whole new love interest really messed me up emotionally all week long. I talked to "Kamikaze" today (this is the name I have coined for the individual) and relayed this. I talked about how I was confused and concerned and didn't know if things were going in the right direction, or any direction at all for that matter. To make a long story short, everything is good... actually, everything is great. We had a little mini-DTR type thing... I mean, we really didn't define a relationship, 'cause there really isn't one yet. But then Kamikaze said "I like you a lot, Hamilton," it apparently came from the heart. And in now way was it said carelessly.

On top of that, I got an explanation for the unanswered phone calls and shortness online and stuff... it's just been busy around there. I mean, it was a good long conversation that cleared up a lot and set us in a good direction.

I am so optimistic now... even though I told Kamikaze that I am a pessimistic person. I really do feel like things are looking up right now. I mean, I got a phone call at 3:30 in the morning... and the assurance that I would more than likely have another tonight.

Yes... I worry too much. Things are good. There's no need to panic. Much like Katherine says, "NO WORRIES!"

In other news, I believe I may have worried about camp a little too much. After we got through that waste-of-my-life meeting, I really started to look forward to camp... to the dorm life... to the kids... to the drama... to the counselors. I am excited. I guess the one thing that I hate is having to pack everything up from The Reserve and cram it into 2A1 Manning Hall for the rest of the summer... and then the harsh reality that my next address will be back home in Greenville.

But I'm not going to WORRY about that now. I'm going to enjoy camp... I AM looking forward to it.

And I'm going to enjoy how things are with Kamikaze. I am looking forward to all that will come with this too.

No comments: