Oh yes it is.
Mr. Parks, Mr. Field, Ms. Hendry, and Ms. Jenkinson make up the fabulous fourth grade team at East North Street Academy of Mathematics and Science. Oh yes.
I was honestly really scared before I went in there. I had no clue what starting a real job was going to be like. My first day was absolutely incredible though.
The 4 of us in 4th grade click very well. Mr. Field is a good bit older than the rest of us, but he is really cool and easy to talk to. Amy and Melissa (the other 2) have both been teaching for 3 years, but they are very close to my age. We all have a good bit in common and all 4 of us like to cut up and carry on. I really think our group couldn't have congealed any better in a days time.
My room is looking even MORE put together now... yeah, I know you're like, "but Hamilton, it's already so absolutely amazing!" Well, imagine it being even more hella tight. I only spent $70 on it so far, so this afternoon, I went out and attempted to spend the rest of my $250 (have you any idea hoe much fun it is to spend money that isn't yours?). I can't wait to get the stuff I got today into the room. I really think it's going to be a really fun atmosphere. My principal and assistant principal came in and they were extremely impressed with my progress with such little time and resources. Ha. I'm so good.
Tomorrow is another workday. I'm REALLY looking forward to the rest of this week and the rest of this year. ENSA just seems like a really happy school. Everyone is SO positive and helpful...
...it reminds me of dear Code.
Monday, August 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment