Sunday, October 16, 2005

thanks for that, deidre

Alright, so I SO don't know who that Deidre heifa is... but that is some southern fried drama if I've ever seen some...

ANYWAY, I had the most absolutely boring weekend of my existence this past weekend. I didn't do anything at all... mostly 'cause my kidneys still aren't being very nice to me. I didn't go out on Friday... I didn't go out on Saturday... all I did was go to church today (which was excellent, by the way) and then over to Aaron, Brandon, and Jared's to watch Weeds.

Now, let's discuss that for a minute... I love the show... seriously... even more after the season finale tonight. But I couldn't help but get a little angry when the theme song came on. It so reminds me of where I live! Boo! So dullsville. I really hope that one of my neighbors is a HUGE pot dealer. That would make things so exciting.

Anyway, I don't have much to write about, seeing how I had such an unproductive weekend. Unfortunately, it is a full moon right now... so the children are going to be HORRIBLE this week. BOO! I'm so not looking forward to work this week.

Well, in closing this uber-tragic entry, I would just like to say that I have come to an even greater appreciation for THE Ben Folds this weekend. I didn't hang out with anyone really, but I listened to a lot of The Ben. I love him... and he will furthermore be referred to as THE Ben Folds. He is cooler than you and me, and if you disagree, I'll burn you with a Cigarette, throw a Brick at you,make sure it's Landed upside your head, get the Army on your ass, do The Last Polka all over your Evaporated backside, and make your life a Mess... that's my Philosophy on the matter... I Paid My Money, heifas.

Okay... sorry attempt to make this entry as interesting as the last. I just can't stand up to Deidre and her Vera Bradley duffle bag-sized drama...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Chrissy again! I heart your blog! I want to be your blog for Halloween, y'all! :-p tee-hee

Anywhoo, you need to stop listenin' to THE Ben Folds and listen to my music selection, which I have on my MP3 (yes, I am 2 ghetto to get a Ipod, tee-hee, smiley face, LOL, ROFL, :-), I <3 ponies!). But my favorites are
a.) Ashlee Simpson (y'all, she can really sing, just listen to her)
b.) Aaron Carton (ooh, he gets me all wet!)
c.) Cher (what can I say, I'm a gay man at heart...even though the gays are immoral, evil and, like, totally going to hell)
d.) Kenny Chesney (no explanation required)
and e.) Maroon 5 (I don't wanna be lonely no more! LOL--love that song, have it as my ringtone).

Anywhoodles, totally give me a shout-out on your blog! I'll..."repay" you, you know...on my knees...if you know what I mean...winking smiley face.

Lots o' love,
Chrissy McChrisserson

Anonymous said...

Hey, and this is Freddie! Hope you are having a great day! I will be back online tomorrow evening (woot), so I'll talk to you later! Oh, and, above, Chrissy text messaged me to tell you that she meant "Aaron Carter," not "Aaron Carton." She also says that she, like, really, really wants to go to Aaron's Birthday Party, if you know what she means...I, myself, do not, though.

Later,
Freddie