Well... the one phrase that comes to mind this evening is, "It's a pestilence of ign'ance we livin' in." Thanks, Shirley Q. Liquor. She ain't never lied either. Everyone wants to get all crazy all of a sudden. I knew that the little pre-pubescent ones would act up during a full moon, but EVERYONE and EVERYTHING? Lord, I've got sorority girls in heat threatening to wile out on each other in my blog... the bitch downstairs decided there is something fun about whooping and hollering at 2 am last night... I had 4 kids decide that they just wanted to "Knuck if you buck" in class today... and one of those 4 decided he was big and bad enough to get in a yelling match with the teacher (and he has the nerve to only be like 3'11"). Forgive me, but where is the decency? I feel like I am surrounded by crazy mofos.
No need to fret, though... King Congruence is also The King of Krunk (oh, yes). I can get krunk with the best of them. For some reason, I have been too saccharine sweet and nurturing nice since I have been away from Clemson. Where did my balls go? Where did the attitude go? I mean, after my Jr. year in KKPsi, I had developed a pretty good edge. People knew they could get to me at a point, but once they crossed that line, I was not someone to get messed with. It's like now that I am a teacher and grown I can't act like that? Um, no...
Take for example that 5th grade hobitch (she's not too bad lately actually... she was real nice last week and spoke to me today, but last week on "Wear your favorite team t-shirt Day," that heifa went up to Melissa and said, "I can't believe you are wearing THAT shirt after last week"... it was a Clemson shirt... ooh, it took a lot not to rock her world that day), she's grimy (thanks for the new word, Deidre... so way hella fetch!), but she's got a rep. I want a rep. I'm through wanting my kids to like "cool Mr. Parks." Bump that!... The ones that don't ever get in trouble like me (to the point where they asked me today at lunch, "Mr. Parks, do you like getting an attitude? 'Cause today you SCARED us!"). Those 4 that decided to get all Terror Squad on each other today can get over it... I'm not even gonna try to win them over. They like bein' grimy little thangs, so they can do that... I just hope they realize Mr. Parks is not going to be such a pleasant character. I want them leave 4th grade (or do it all over again) with the understanding that "Mr. Parks didn't take my crap."
That goes for everyone... only it's a little worse for them. With kids, you still have to operate with a/several grain(s) of salt. With grown-ups, they should know better. Seriously. As for bitches that live downstairs... I basically just don't have time for them.
And you know what? Maybe this is just my reaction to the full moon, you know? Maybe I'm not really gonna be all gangsta like this, but it's just that the moon has thrown me off kilter too...
NO.
Hamilton doesn't work that way. I'm civilized when it's time to be civilized... which is whenever I'm not being taken advantage of or bothered. When people decide to get all bold and crazy, I'm "'bout to throw 'dem 'bows!" Hell, don't make me get Brooke Valentine on your ass...
...I need a Xanax. I should have taken Josh up on that today in class when he offered me one of his dads.
Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The full moon does affect me, actually! I get all moody and bitchy--well, even more so. And all I want to do is curl up in bed and listen to Pet Shop Boys and write poetry about how my life is a deep void of nothingness. I essentially turn into an emo. A really gay emo.
Laterz,
Freddie
What is going on in here? What in the name of all things dramatic just happened? You leave for a week and everyone loses their damn minds!!! Please tell me this is some sort of joke...
Post a Comment