Tuesday, March 09, 2004

log this away...

This is INTENDED to piss someone off...

I'm sorry that your life has become nothing but a sad sob story cried over instant messages to your little sister, but I'd really appreciate it if you maybe "had enough balls to say things to my face." 'Cause frankly, I would respect you a little bit more... I mean, I barely respect you at all, but I do respect you because I HAVE to. I don't care if you respect me or not, but I guess I would appreciate it if you practiced what you preached and came to my face instead of getting your little sister involved. But wait... let me be a little more respectful... I should respect the fact that you must run and whine to your sister because you've alienated yourself from people who once were your friends. So, go ahead, let the little girl keep bothering me. Oh wait... she can't 'cause she's blocked... JUST LIKE YOU! And blocking someone is not a sign of weakness... if anything, it is a sign that I am sick of your crap, and instead of seeing your screenname on a list reserved for my "Buddies," I would rather see a big red circle with a line through it next to your name... not only will it make me smile because it will mean that I won't have to talk to you, but it will also mean that all the ish that I associate with you is in that little red circle... which means it is done... and you don't know this, 'cause you think I have no balls, but when I am done with something, I don't keep going back in my blog reminding myself... I am done... Hell... YOU are done. And with that, I do not intend on wasting any more precious blog space writing about you and how incredibly back asswards you are... and I am saying that here, and I don't intend on saying it to your face, because THAT would be a waste of my breath. I'm done...

...and if you ARE pissed off (haha), it's your own fault... 'cause you don't have to snoop around in my blog anyway... just go run to yours and write about how angry you are at me and the rest of your friends because we are not as ballsy as you.

AND THAT IS THE LAST TIME THAT I WILL ADDRESS THIS SITUATION AND/OR PERSON IN THIS BLOG. THE KING HAS SPOKEN.

No comments: