It has been a long f-in' time! Goodness! Well, I am back here in Clemson now... finally. I get a little bit of a break, so I can write. Lord knows I really need to. There's been lots on my mind, but I can't remember it all... that's why I think next year I'm going to carry around a little notepad and jot things down to write about.
Anyway, I moved back into Mauldin yesterday... only it's not Mauldin anymore... I am calling it Dookieblue. They painted the walls on the inside and stuff... I am serious when I say "Dookieblue." As far as I know, there is not much rhyme or reason to why these walls are like this at all. One side of the hall is blue, the other side is brown... like dookie brown. I'm not talkin' about burnt sienna or chocolate or mocha... I mean DOOKIE. It looks horrendous. I am seriously likin' the blue, you know... but who on earth told them that if you put dookie brown with it, it would look good? Dumb pe0ple.
Anyway, I went and took my Western Civ mid-term this morning. For the first time, I feel like I did something in Western Civ WELL. I mean, I feel like I truly did an A test. I spilled my guts... let it all out... it was very ironc seeing how I didn't sleep well last night, only slept for about 4 hours at that, and only studied for about an hour and a half... AND there was drama last night. I can't talk about it though... it's just one of thos things that I am a little TOO embarrassed about. But don't worry... it'll get out... it always does. It inspired my first story for The Tiger nest year.
Well, it's Friday morning at 9:14... what am I to do. I'm not ready to do Tree #3 yet... so, I guess I'll wait. Hopefully though, I won't neglect my dear blogs anymore now that I'm back in Dookieblue.
Friday, May 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment