Well, as you can see from the previous entry, today wasn't bad. I got the exciting news that I would be writing in Clemson University's newspaper, The Tiger. I'm really excited about that. The rest of the day was good too. I got a haircut... which was needed so bad that my dad got one of his barber friends to open up shop on a Monday... now, I dunno what the whole deal is with black hairdressers needing their Monday's off. I look at it as kinda like a sabbath for them... but what I don't understand is, is Sunday not enough rest? I guess they do it since they are open on Saturdays. Who knows. Anyway, this man GRACIOUSLY opened his shop for me and gave he the haircut I never had. The exciting thing about this haircut is that I now have a nicely groomed beard. Yeah, I know... it's kinda weird to hear me say I have a beard, but if you've seen me in the past month or so, you know that I have been trying to grow one... well, I really didn't want one... for two reasons: 1. My dad has a beard and people say I look like him already. I didn't want this final thing to make me look like a chip off of Toney's shoulder. 2. I'm 20. 20 year olds don't have beards. But Patrick's neighbor does, so that makes it a little better... hehe. Anyway, I have to admit, that I like what this man did to my face. It definitely looks better than it did (it was so bad that my brother had been calling me Ken... who is this man that is like 40 and has the most unkept looking facial hair ever... he has taco meet on his face). So, the beard gets diva points. *snap snap*
Later this evening, I went to Ruby Tuesday and had dessert while Betsy and Rob. It was SO much fun. Since I will be writing for the opinion column, I'll just go ahead and say that Rob works way better for Betsy than Andy. Betsy just seems so much more happy and even more spunky (yes, she can be even MORE spunky). Rob is an awesome guy. And he'll be living at The Reserve in the fall too!
Anyway, I'm gonna go. I'll write tomorrow... several times, prolly.
Monday, May 03, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment