Monday, March 01, 2004

the 5th and final hurrah

So... I started this entry completely different than it reads now. I will put that at the end for those of you who care to read it... But I decided to change the direction of this last entry of the day so that you wouldn't stay up all night plotting my death... I really shouldn't worry about that... It's not like I told the secrets of Chi Omega or anything. WOOPS! Anyway, I'm in rare form tonight. I'm highly cynical, but yet my creative writing is a little stifled... I am prohibited to write about what is going on in my mind. But yet, whoever you are, you are sitting on the other side of a square screen reading this... and I KNOW the only reason you are reading it is because you are wondering what Hamilton is gonna say next... Well, whatever Hamilton says, it won't be in 3rd person like this is... ANYWAY, the point is, it's your choice to read it... if you get angry with it, then I suggest you don't read it. Point blank. And no, that is not directed to any one person... actually, no, I will direct it to one person. I'll direct it to Pip, 'cause I don't know him at all, but I am sure that I don't anger him with my writing (I'm one of his freakin' "Blog's I Love to Read") and he seems like a cool guy. So, Pip... don't go gettin' all pissy 'cause you read something that you didn't want to hear... no if's, and's, or but's... I don't want to hear it. You choose to read it, so you can choose to not read it! So there! ::raspberry::

So, Pip... while I'm on it, you can also NOT read what is below... it is that original beginning of this entry. I decided to not keep going with it, 'cause I could see myself getting in trouble for it. But, I think that everything I write has relevant, so I'm not going to delete it... so, PIP, if you don't want to read it, click the "x" up above... no one is gonna make you read it. If you get upset, it's your own fault! I don't want to hear it. I better not hear it, Pip... 'cause remember, YOU are the one reading it... the only way to NOT get emotionally charged over it is NOT read it. That's all I'm gonna say about it, Pip... now, it's up to you to turn away if you don't want to see it. You do what you feel is right...

This is the 5th entry I have written today. Holy crap... it's like something is wrong or something. Anyway. I have proved that my blog is all that and a bag of potato chips. I move people to uncontrollable madness and it sends them into fits of profane rage... Without even trying! Yay. Does any institution of higher learning offer a masters degree in mind control?

I mean, I feel like Strong Bad. People flock to him weekly to see him answer e-mails. He's a little fat cartoon with a Mexican wrestling mask and boxing gloves on! How insane. I should have known that if a little rotund boxing cartoon that says "crap" every 5 words could gain the attention of a nation that I would at least be able to gain the attention of a small village...


Pip, you bastard... you read it.

No comments: