Oh, Maroon 5... how you roll around simulating sex on MTV, but you sing the truth. I guess I should explain...
I'm not saying that there is some girl that I am loving or anything... but... okay, here goes sick and sappy... but I will be loved... right??? I hope. I don't want to make these last 5 weeks of school nothing but sadness, but... oh wait, that's all LAST April was... yep. Before this years episode of the crush, there was one last year that started with someone I met at SED. It ruined April. I am not looking to ruin another spring. But, from the looks of it, it will be sucky anyway. It's spring. Officially now... marked with my mom's birthday (yesterday). Which means "love is in the air" and Bowman field is teeming with hotties. Screw Bowman field... The SED was teeming with hotties. ::sigh::
Jenee had this plan... Operation: SLUT OUT. I mean, it was the opportune place to do so. A bunch of band geeks like ourselves... and being that they were band geeks as well, we knew the kind of nasty minds they had... they were prolly looking to slut out too. Anyway, as horrible as this sounds, I DID NOT slut out. I was me. And yes folks, once again, being me is not worth anything to anyone. Obviously to even get someone to notice you (NOTICE YOU, not sleep with you) you have to portray yourself as a "hoe." (Danny spells it with an e, so that's why I quoted it... we are presently talking about one of the SEDs hoe-y-ist sisters-to-be) Anyway, it appears that you can't win unless you are a prick... unlike the SED which is you can't win unless you HAVE a prick... LOL. Seriously though, I am getting and HAVE been getting the shaft for a long time. They usually say, "Good guys finish last." But, I say "Good guys don't finish.
So, here is to the last week and a half of March and the entire month of April... to be loved.
Monday, March 22, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment