Anyway, this week was HORRIBLE. H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. And, I thought that it would all be over after today... NOT EVEN. ::sigh:: Let's see... I have an edf 302 quiz and Math Methods test on Tuesday as well as my PE learning center due on Thursday. BUT... I am gonna hold strong. I can do it, just like I made it through this week. I CAN! So, I am REALLY gonna try to not get stressed out.
As a little reward for this week, we are going to the club again tomorrow. It should be fun. I love dancing... do we see a pattern here? Conducting, singing, dancing... I am a whore to music. It controls every aspect of my life.
Speaking of music again, I didn't do the "Clemson Idol" thing. Not only did I have CRAPLOADS to do last night, but I looked in Barnett Lounge to see if anyone was in there, and no one was. So, I didn't really miss out on anything. I think I am gonna have to come to the conclusion that the whole singing thing is gonna just be a hobby and nothing else. But you know... I would LOVE to be able to sing to someone or have someone sing to me... I think that's sweet... It'd be cool to sing Ben Folds "The Luckiest" to someone... and "My Immortal" by Evanescence is a good one too... although, it's sweet for other reasons... sad reasons, but still sweet.
At any rate, I have no one to sing to... Unless you count those three whores named edf 302 test, Math Methods test, and PE learning center... ugh... BUT THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!!! I'M GONNA MAKE IT! AND AFTER THAT IS SPRING BREAK! YAY!
Here's a happy thought for Kate, 'cause I "LOBE" her so much...
YOU ARE GONNA DO AWESOME TOMORROW IN THE MISS CLEMSON PAGEANT! JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU, YOU ARE THE TOTAL PACKAGE: BEAUTY, INTELLIGENCE, AND TALENT!
MY FRIEND, KATE MOON:
SO HOT, SHE MAKES GAY MEN CREAM!

No comments:
Post a Comment