Monday, March 29, 2004

ugh and a half

Okay... First of all, lemme say that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE writing in my blog(s) when I am not in my room... like when I am in Brackett or Martin. I am in Martin right now... sitting here wasting away. I have a pretty stout week, but yet, I am lazily blogging away here in the lab.

My intention was to come here and print out the massive amounts of sources I need to prove the Tri-Dilta girl wrong in my NCLB speech on Thursday. But lo and behold, NONE of the printers on campus are working... no, I am not lying or joking or blowing anything out of proportion... NONE of the lab printers on campus are working. So, I am here, checkin' e-mail, readin' blogs, chattin' under my King Congruence alias... this is the life... Oh, and I'm also STARVING! I am waiting for Anna to get out of class so I can go eat lunch with her and Nick. I really feel like I am going to waste away...

Anyway, this week is gonna be pretty crappy... well, not really. It appeared as if it was going to be, because I had crap due today and tomorrow... but even in my slothfulness this weekend, I got both those things done. Yay. Now, all I have to worry about is my Special Ed test on Wednesday, ED F 315 project due Wednesday, speech Thursday, and PE test Thursday... Wednesday shouldn't be too bad... but Thursday is gonna suck... then after that, I get to worry about formal on Saturday and elections on Sunday!

Anyway, I just got a call from Anna saying she's ready to eat, so I guess I gotta cut this short... and I actually had a lot more to write about (yes, I'm not getting blocked out by thoughts of the USC fan)!

Just to temp you, I plan on writing about why Berkeley Place can go to hell and where Patrick, Nick, and I (AND THE NEW ROOMIE-TO-BE- JUSTIN!!!) will be living next year!!! w00t!

No comments: