Wednesday, April 14, 2004

i feel like a little whine

I feel like a little whine...

It's cold and rainy... VERY COLD and rainy...

An asshat (thanks for the word, Jenee) on my hall sprayed a fire extinguisher on my door last night...

My room is a complete disaster area...

It's still cold...

I'm out of that optimistic stage and heading back into that pessimistic stage...

I was asked to apply to be a committee head in the chapter...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (in response to the comment above)

I've got 2 bull shit Math Methods papers to write tonight...

I've got a stupid NEXT YEAR RA staff meeting to go to tonight (confused? yeah, me too, seeing how I'm definitely NOT an RA next year)...

Did I mention it's cold?

Okay... that's enough. Nick should be here shortly so we can go eat... hopefully I will warm up a little... Maybe this will warm me up too... imagine this graffitied on a booth in a college town bar...

"Ashley KKG 4 Life! I Love the Key!"

LOLOLOLOL!!! HAHA! Okay... I'm a little warmer now.
I love you, Missy!
written @ 7:28 pm

No comments: