...to study for math methods. So, I am out of the whole optimistic phase. I'm sick of it again. I was walking up to my dorm this evening after parking my car, and two couples were in front of me... holding hands and crap. It was sweet. And today was Missy and Hoke's 8 month anniversary. I'm happy for them. They seem to argue about a lot, but they are always back to their lubby-dubby selves after a while.
I don't know why I go in and out of phases like this. It sucks. Nothing ever changes. Why do I even write about it? And the semester is almost over anyway. I'll be away from a lot of people and won't even have anyone to pursue. So, I shouldn't be hung up on this. I have an exam tomorrow that I need to be studying for. Like I said, nothing ever changes...
I believe in peace and love, I believe in honesty and trust...
...but it's not enough.
-4 Him
Friday, April 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment