This poem was on Jenee's away message. I don't know what point she was getting at or what made her write it, but I felt that it applied to me...
Suffocated in confusion he just wonders why
Maybe now he can change the things he's seen
Letting the moon rise and the sun set on his memories
Erasing the painted pictures of which he dreams
And yet he hates the love that turned him down
Like failed wings that gave him to the ground
The tide rolls in and the clouds roll by
And I turn away from him, as he looks at me
Crying transparent tears that set him free
-Jenee
I feel like I did the right thing by telling Jenee... People (including me) are always bashing her for being the strong person that she is. But right about now, I need a strong person to be there to listen to my griping and help me figure things out. I just want to openly say that I truly do love Jenee (despite what the 01.02.2004 entry may say). Sometimes I wish I could be like her and be completely open and forward with my opinons instead of so passive and reflective... See, I'm being reflective... I'm gonna stop.
I love you, Jenee.
Monday, January 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment