So, I am listening to "One Day In Your Life" by Anastacia... such a diva... Anyway, I like it. It makes me wanna dance. I wanna dance. I wanna dance tonight.
And also, it gives me a little hope (close this window if you don't want to hear anything mushy)... Yeah, one day in my life I'll find a wonderful person to share life with. The only reason I am thinking about this is because I had a conversation with Patrick in the car today about it... the funny thing is, this conversation only lasted from McCabe to Mauldin, which is an incredibly short distance... but this conversation sparked so much thought. He was talking about someone he likes and how he can't stop thinking about it... It made me think that I have gotten pretty good with suppressing my crushes (I mean, that is a Ham Rule: No Self-Proclaimed Crushes). I told him that there is nothing wrong with crushing over someone, and in actuality, it's a little fun. Right now, I don't have a crush really... I did tell him in the back of my mind there are names floating around... not really crushes, more or less people that have caught my eye.
But, anyway... no crushes for me...
Sunday, January 11, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment