This is gonna be short, cause it's 1:40, and I have a class in 6 hours and 20 minutes... But, tonight, I had an AWESOME talk with two of my best friends, Patrick and Nick. We talked about stuff that we have never talked about with anyone. It makes me feel good to know that I have people like that to confide in...
Anyway, it got me thinking about "the caller," and how there is a Ham Rule that prohibits me from making someone my priority when I am only their option. So, the fact that I am only called once every blue moon makes me an option... but yet, it is quite plain to see that I make "the caller" a priority with how much I talk about them... so, I'm gonna give up on that. Just another notch in my belt, you know... another person liked, another relationship averted.
And speaking of Ham Rules, there is also that one about no self-proclaimed crushes... yep... I still got that crush thing on someone else. I'm holding on to that one. I'm not incredibly discouraged about it either, however, it is something that I really cannot let on to anyone about. It's kinda like the one that Patrick has... something to hold on to... and watch not happen. My mom had one of those... this guy in college whose name started with a D... they called him "Delicious D-(whatever his d-name was)." She never dated him, and obviously ended up with my dad... but she still liked him... he never knew. I think that is what my little crush is gonna end up as.
So, with that, I start this new week... I seriously pray for a little better fortune...
Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment