Tuesday, January 27, 2004

ice, ice, baby...

So, today, we had no classes because of the snow/ice/crap... It didn't make a HUGE difference for me... I just didn't have Special Ed. So, the day was fun... kinda dramatic, but not terribly. We went to eat Chinese and then over to Betsy's to play games... well, we really just played Cranium, but it was fun. While we were over there, Nick, Patty, and I had to go and discuss something and people got kinda pissy about it... It REALLY wasn't a big deal, but people LOVE to whine and complain... BRING ON THE CHEESE, 'CAUSE WE'RE DEALIN' WITH A LOTTA WHINE!!!

ANYWAY, it was still fun. After that, we went to eat Mexican (talk about a taste of the world... Chinese for lunch, Mexican for dinner). Not only did it show me that a large majority of my life is centered around food, but I have a great close knit group of friends that I wouldn't trade for the world. Both places we went, we all sat together at a big long table like a family. It was great... just like being at home... when my brother and I were home from school due to snow, my mom normally was too, so we would all huddle together and eat hot breakfasts and then hang out lazily around the house... And that's what we did today... had a hot--meal and then lazily hung around Betsy's house. While there is always tons of "whine," there is always tons of friendship... no matter who likes who or who doesn't like who...

So... I'll write more later... i do have more to write... but later... Nick and I are having a FABULOUS conversation now!

No comments: