Tuesday, January 20, 2004

the caller turns into the IMer

So, I said I was done with the caller... I think I am. Either I am, or I'm playing hard to get. They were actually online this evening. So, I IMed them. They were very responsive... even prompted me to talk... but I did not keep the conversation rolling. It was a really short conversation... really uneventful. But, apparently, when I was in NC on Sunday night, I was called... but I had my phone off, and I was way up on top of a mountain... so much for that.

The caller is also really overshadowed by my crush. I can't talk too much about it. I don't want to think about it anymore than I already do. I talked to a good friend of mine about it tonight... that person is the only person that knows about this crush too... I sincerely intend on it staying that way. In all actuality, I'm not looking for my crush to really notice me or actually fall for me... I think it's one of those things that is just gonna remain something all mine. Although, I've prayed that something might happen... And, I'm not a huge luck person, but today I found a penny laying heads up in the grass while walking to my car. I don't know why it caught my eye, cause it wasn't on the path. But, I picked it up and intend on holding on to it... Maybe it's a little glimmer of hope... like it was a glimmer amidst the grass. Who knows.

By the way, I'm not as composed this entry may seem. I'm pretty torn up inside...

No comments: