Thursday, January 15, 2004

the way i move

Well, I'm listening to "The Way You Move" by Outkast... so, I have decided to write todays entry about how I move...

I move on the track in Fike. Yes, yesterday, I went and ran 10 laps at the track in Fike... I couldn't believe it! I owe it all to my personal trainer, Kate... She really pushed me in every way imaginable yesterday. I know I had a good work out, cause I feel it today. We are going again tomorrow morning at 7:15.

I AM GOING to move all over somebody's crooked behind... While I was working out with Kate, someone went in my bookbag, and stole all the money out of my wallet. It was the ONLY cash I had. I am seriously scrapping for money, and I don't get paid again until Jaunary 30th... that is 2 weeks away... ::sigh::

I move into a fetal position and go to sleep when I am in speech class... Now, it is not all Christy Raj's fault... It is my 4th straight class of 4 that start at 8 am... so, by the time I get to her class, I am REALLY tired. But she can seriously do better... SHE'S THE SPEECH TEACHER!!! Brent Igo can keep my attention better at 8 am with ed psych... yeah.

I move into my contacts tomorrow!!! I'm so excited!!!

I move further and further away from some of my friends daily... but it's ok...

...another song lyric about moving comes to mind...

I'm movin' on...
-Rascal Flatts

No comments: