Yup... that's life. Not necessarily a bad thing, not necessarily a good thing. When people ask me how things are going, I have recently just been saying, "okay." I really can't complain, and I really can't be over excited. There's tons of crap going on, but every once in a while, the crap is cancelled out by something petty, yet amusing... like the regime counting a total of 149 Vera Bradley bags yesterday, or chit chatting with a few brothers outside the library today. I like the high moments. They are much appreciated.
Anyway... nothing major to report... as the title says, "just floatin' around in some onion broth." Some things are bothering me, but it's pointless to go into them... I have learned that while a blog is a place to put your feelings, sometimes, some people just use it to bitch about all the things they are too chicken sh*t to say to people in person... So, I'm not going to do that. My blog is for my entertainment as well as the entertainment of my fabulous readers... ENTERTAINMENT... no need to piss anyone off or throw a pity party (although, sometimes I'm good at doing that). By the way, I apparently have gained a little bit of acclaim in the eyes of a fellow blogger... check out my man, Philip's blog... this is "a blog he loves to read!"
While I'm thinking about it, HEY, SARAH VESTAL!!! Sarah reads my blog all the way in France... that is where she is co-oping this semester... Sarah, you are now blogworthy, so you have to leave me a comment of some sort!
Retreat is this weekend. I'm excited... and a little anticipatory as to what this trip will bring. I'm SURE it's gonna be fun... but there is something about being in nature and away from the norm that plays with my mind... opens me up some, I guess... I think more freely, I'm more expressive, and I tend to be more emotional. Too bad I can't write while I'm up there... I think I'll have to take a notebook and keep some thoughts going. I can't waste a whole good weekend of emotions all because I won't have access to a computer. Y'all don't miss me too much, okay?
It's getting boring here in this bowl... I think I want out.
Friday, February 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment