Monday, February 02, 2004

columbia, south carolina: the place where the earth opens up and all hell spews out in the middle of richland county and other stories

Well, it's been a little bit since I've written. I went to DLC at USC this weekend. I had a really good time.

**hold on... it's the caller**

Okay, I'm done with that. Nothing exciting to report... the caller has just become a friend. We talk, we laugh... good times.

Anyway, I have suddenly lost the urge to write... I seriously spilled my guts about this weekend to the caller, so I don't have much to write about anymore... but, I have a really cool title for this entry, so I'll elaborate on that...

Columbia, South Carolina is a nasty city. GROSS. I used to complain about how hokey and small Clemson was... but I am SO thankful that I go to school here. This school is beautiful and truly God's Country... Columbia is a nasty cess pool or metro trash. That says nothing about our dear ZX brothers that live there... they are cool, as well as the rest of the brothers and sorors of the Southeast District.

As for the crush... Jeff from "Crucnhy Mu" knows now, and so does another person... they'll remain anonymous for now... they are in custody of what I am calling the Blogworthy Protection Services... The individuals are, Tarik, Erin, Jenee, Jeff, and Anonymity #1. I know this is already too many people involved, but strength comes in numbers... these individuals help me in my... infatuation...

Yes, I AM INFATUATED. Sorry. After all that mess about me NOT being infatuated, this weekend, I came to the realization that I am. I'm such a goober. I admit this.

Anyway, I'm getting tired of trying to organize all the thoughts running through my head... like I said, I TALKED all my ish out to the caller and to Anonymity #1 tonight... but, so that you won't be left completely in the dark... I'll insert snip-its from my conversation with Anonymity #1 into this entry...

...we are always talking about how we want good people that arent just interested in hooking up that are going to be honest and caring and not douches and all... we are saying it to each other, and we could possibly be the solution to each other's problems

...i have the WORST luck with relationships... the most terrible, and horrible, and incredibly tragic fortune with them... no one ever seems to like me, and i dont know what it is. i try to be a nice guy, but then people say i'm too nice and "just a friend" and that's all they see me as... and then there are people that say i'm SOOO sweet, but these are all people that would never date me in real life... and i know i'm not the most attractive guy in the world, and i know that people aren't REALLY that shallow, but that is the only thing i can figure... it's that i'm not cute so no one likes me... i mean, i really think that i'm nice... but then again, i'm too nice to date... so, really... i have NO CLUE as to why i'm never datable...

...so, i said all that to say... after you've taken so many chances and none of them worked out, you just want to give up and settle with the fact that no one wants you... you would think that the pain would become less severe with the more you experience... but it gets worse...

Tragic? YES.

No comments: