I'm sure THAT means nothing to you... but it's an equation that I had in my mind all day. I don't want to go into it... but I just wanted to document it. I'll put it this way, I'm basically setting myself up for disappointment. I do it all the time. I should really know better.
Anyway, I did have a good time last night. Almost too good. Nights like last night, followed by days of uncertainty like this one suck. I wish I was on a high like that everyday, all the time. I wish I was just surrounded by tons of music and people and void of all my inhibitions... I was void of my inhibitions last night... and I wasn't even drunk... go me. :)
I think I am really starting to grow some balls. People often tell me that I don't have any, but I think that telling the crush was definitely the first sign of some definite ballage... They're developing. I mean, I'm about to be 21 in less than half a year... I might as well grow some. It's time I grew out of the little boy stage... It's time I grew out of setting myself up for disappointment... It's time I stopped using elementary algebra and started using calc or something.
Saturday, February 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment